Is there a method to import our backlog onto the roadmap tool in the new Jira?
Hi @Justin Harris,
From your description, I guess that you are currently planning to use the roadmap feature in the next-gen projects. Can you explain your needs in more detail?
@Ollie Guan that is correct. I didn’t want to manually add everything into the roadmap tool. Is there a way to copy or migrate the backlog to the new version to test out?
Note that epics will only display on the Roadmap, and won't display on your project's Board or Backlog.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/roadmap-957979308.html
If you want to import Epic in bulk from an external system, you can try this feature below:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/migrating-from-other-issue-trackers-861253679.html
@Ollie Guan We have another project in jira on the old jira. We have a pretty extensive backlog so I didn't want to have to recreate the backlog.
Is there a way to import an old project on Jira to the new roadmap tool?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.