Hi,
For my project, I would like to use Kanban to track product/feature progress at a high level view, and use scrum to plan out the iterations for each team member.
For example, let's say we have an art asset, on the product view (kanban board), needs to go from concept -> art -> integration -> done. In the scrum board, I would like to do detailed planning on who is doing which part and in what iteration.
My question is:
- I think we'll have to create separate issues for the 2 boards, on the kanban board it'll be something like "Feature X", and in the scrum board "Create concept for Feature X" and assigned to team member and sprint. Is this the correct way?
- What's the best way to filter the issues so they only show up in the appropriate board. Should I just use custom values in "Label" field? Or is there a better way?
Thanks.