Hi,
Currently, our macro doesn't show in Confluence Cloud mobile app and show a button to open in the browser. The same applies to many macros including Atlassian ones like Trello and Activity Stream.
Is there any way to make our macro compatible?
I found an article regarding Confluence Server (https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/preparing-for-the-confluence-server-mobile-app/) but nothing for the Cloud
Hi @Mohamed Mohamedin,
Is your macro providing a static render mode as described in https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/modules/macro-render-modes/
I have not tried it out so far so I would be also interested in the results.
Best, Tobias
Hi Tobias,
Yes, we have the default static render mode and our macros render as images in export formats such as word or pdf. But it doesn't work in the mobile app
Then I am not aware of any solution
Does anyone know if there is plans from Atlassian Team to implement a solution for 3rd party macros for Confluence Mobile App?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.