I have IntelliJ Ultimate v2018.3.2. Our team is setup with Atlassian for both Jira and Confluence.
Working: Settings -> Tools -> Tasks -> Servers, I was able to setup a configured server that I can test the connection successfully and results in being able to access tasks in the upper right corner.
Not Working: Atlassian pane indicates "No enabled JIRA or Bamboo servers found". Clicking on Configure Plugin Project Settings then plus displays a form with similar inputs. I've tried both Add JIRA Server and Connect to JIRA Studio.
The exception below is the response. I'm confident the password is correct, email masked.
Any help would be appreciated!
https://y.atlassian.net
org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONException: JSONObject["loginInfo"] not found.
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.wrapWithRemoteApiException(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:803)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.login(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:180)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.testConnection(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:762)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.JiraRESTFacade2Impl.testServerConnection(JiraRESTFacade2Impl.java:329)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4839.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.JIRAServerFacade2Impl$1.invoke(JIRAServerFacade2Impl.java:91)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy58.testServerConnection(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.JIRAServerFacade2Impl.testServerConnection(JIRAServerFacade2Impl.java:268)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.commons.jira.IntelliJJiraServerFacade.testServerConnection(IntelliJJiraServerFacade.java:473)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.idea.config.serverconfig.ProductConnector.connect(ProductConnector.java:35)
at com.atlassian.theplugin.ConnectionWrapper.run(ConnectionWrapper.java:63)
Caused by: com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.RestClientException: org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONException: JSONObject["loginInfo"] not found.
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.invoke(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:89)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.postAndParse(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:140)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.JerseySessionRestClient.login(JerseySessionRestClient.java:54)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.setSessionCookies(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:819)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.doCall(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:810)
at com.atlassian.connector.commons.jira.rest.JiraRestSessionImpl.wrapWithRemoteApiException(JiraRestSessionImpl.java:791)
... 12 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONException: JSONObject["loginInfo"] not found.
at org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONObject.get(JSONObject.java:360)
at org.codehaus.jettison.json.JSONObject.getJSONObject(JSONObject.java:454)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.json.AuthenticationJsonParser.parse(AuthenticationJsonParser.java:32)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.json.AuthenticationJsonParser.parse(AuthenticationJsonParser.java:25)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient$4.call(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:145)
at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.jersey.AbstractJerseyRestClient.invoke(AbstractJerseyRestClient.java:68)
... 17 more

