I have done it in the past but, I am currently unable to edit the "title" of an EXPAND macro
I have tried both editing directly (w/SAVE) and going into the macro again and using INSERT. Neither works.
Thanks,Lisa
Hello Lisa and welcome to the Community!
This sounds rather odd that the expand macro is now allowing you to edit its title. The expand macro would normally allow you to edit the title while in the ‘Edit Expand Macro’ menu. Here are some screenshots to show the editing process:
If you’re seeing a different result, can you please send screenshots of what you’re seeing so we may find the problem.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
I have gone through those steps and the title does not change . . .
I have also gone to Select Macro and selected expand macro option again and changed the title there (where the option is to INSERT instead of SAVE
Both of these options have worked in the past - neither is working now.
Hello Lisa,
Thank you very much for providing your screenshots and the results of your editing of the expand macro.
I have attempted to recreate this within Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. The only issue I noticed was a bit of latency between editing and saving the macro where the old name was displayed for a split second. However, the edit was saved each time.
Can you please help us narrow down exactly where and how you’re having the issue?
We look forward to your response to find the cause of this issue.
I don't think anyone else on my team is using this
I have noticed the issue previously on another page (same Confluence space)
I'm using Chrome, we don't use any other browsers so, I haven't tried
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.