Hello,
Hoping someone can help me. We have a service desk project set up that we are now implementing. I have gone through the project settings for customer notifications and made changes to send emails based on various triggers. There is one left that I'm trying to do that I just can't figure out...
When a customer adds comments to their ticket, I want to trigger a notification to the current assignee that a comment has been entered. I've been trying to set up custom notification to trigger on commend added with conditions for comment is the primary action and the user is not an agent. I then want to add either an alert or email to go to the assignee... That's where I'm stuck. When you do email, you can only choose reporter and/or customers involved. When you choose alert, you have to specifically name someone.
Please - how can I make this do what I want?
thanks!!