Hi guys,
I have a confluence space with 5 Sub Pages. When I go to space settings and define a Space Homepage, all the Sub Pages disappear. We have the SaaS Confluence from Atlassian.
Seems like a bug? I have Admin rights.
Hi @Julian Weiss
This isn't a bug. The homepage you chosen is just on the same level as the previously created pages. The shown pages have their rootpage set as your new homepage and is showing only the page tree under this homepage.
You can reorder the old pages under the new homepage by clicking on the 3dots at the top of a page and tge choosing view in page hierarchy. Thereyou can reorder the pages under tge home page and everything will be visible again.
With kind regards
Mario
Thanks!
Glad I could help!
What a fright! I thought I had lost over 300 pages! Thank you for this post!
I cannot find the "by clicking on the 3dots at the top of a page and tge choosing view in page hierarchy. " When i click 3 dots it have only "Page History" that most relate with my problem, What should i do? Please.
I have the same issue there is not page Hierarchy to choose from?
Same here. Any solution? I wish I could just undo setting the homepage, now this just wastes precious time. Will remember not to set homepage ever again.
Would dearly like an answer please..
Do you need workspace Admin rights to see ... displaying "Page Hierarchy"? As I can see re-order on manage space, but this does not help. Wish to avoid adding all the pages previously created, as sub pages to the new homepage, by dragging around in the left Nav bar.. Laborious, wish to avoid, as there are lots of previous pages prior new homepage.. Point of interest is I put the original URLs of the pages onto the new homepage (that wiped all left Nav bar page listings), if I click on that URL link, or the shortcuts I created, then I see the old pages listed again. But if I click back on the homepage, they go...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.