I am trying to identify the users on JIRA that have been offline for more than 6 months, but the only solution is to do some coding, unfortunately I am using cloud and this is not possible. Is there any possible plug in or filter i can use?
Thanks
Hello,
As you already know if you had Jira Server, you could have this info by querying the database. However this is not possible for Cloud. But you can try user import on Cloud and then filter the CSV file according to last active date.
You can export users on your-jira-url/admin/users/export.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Elifcan
I tried to use that url you suggested but it led to a dead link, any other ways to export?
Hi,
Can you go to admin users page?
Here you should see the export button:
Check out this link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/export-users-833925313.html
Some sites may temporarily not be able to export users. Contact support if you need to export users and are unable to do so.
Unfortunately I can only invite users and create them, there is no button for exporting them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.