Presently my organization is creating new workflows for a new agile development team - we're trying to make the interfaces to the team as streamlined and as easy to use as possible, however we're hitting up upon some small issues.
We created transitions between the stages in our workflows in order to directly require tickets to go through said workflow in the right order, however when you go to the ticket themselves the status window is rather enlarged with the text "Transition to... [STATUS]". As far as I can tell I cannot just erase this text as I'd prefer the drop-down to just have "[STATUS]" instead of "Transition to ... [Status]"
Attached is an example of what I'm talking about - if I understand it properly you get the "Transition to.." when you enforce transitions - if I were to change every state to be transitioned to from "all" they wouldn't have the "transition to" text.
It's just a small usability thing that the new team isn't used to - I just want to make sure that I've checked everything I need to.
