I'm our atlassian admin, and we're in the process of moving from on-prem to cloud. While I was working on getting our apps integrated, I accidentally created a link in the Jira application navigator to my bitbucket user page, rather than to our team page. That wouldn't be a huge problem if it was only visible to me, but our pilot users (who aren't even going to be using bitbucket) can also see the link. Looking at the app navigator, there isn't a delete link next to it. I've tried looking at my installed apps in Bitbucket, and there is an entry for Jira, but there's no way to remove the link from there either.
How can I get rid of this particular link, so that only the link to our team page exists in the Jira app navigator?
Edited to clarify that the issue navigator is in our cloud instance, not the on-prem instance we're moving away from.
NEVER MIND. I completely missed the very light gray Remove button on the bitbucket app link (from within my bitbucket profile installed apps page.)