JIRA user's account was removed and I now see some of the tickets he created with either the assignee or the reporter listed as FORMER USER.
FORMER USER is not a searchable naming convention and my team and I are stuck. Help
Dear @Jean Pyronneau,
Jira doesn't allow to delete users that are assigned at least to one issue. So the user must have been removed from another LDAP source.
I remember a couple of years ago to fix this problem by creating a user with exactly the same username in Jiras internal User DB. Then these issues where 'claimed' again and could be found.
No guarantee if this still works.
So long
Thomas
@Jean Pyronneau you can try with:
assignee = removed OR reporter = removed
@Thomas Deiler Jira, at least Jira Cloud, allow to delete users with assigned tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.