I installed Jira using this https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/How-to-setup-a-secured-Jira-Software-7-9-0-on-Ubuntu-16-04-4-in/ba-p/779988I put to web [removed by moderator]Response next:
Welcome to nginx!If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.Commercial support is available at nginx.com.Thank you for using nginx.
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.
For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.Commercial support is available at nginx.com.
Thank you for using nginx.
Could you plese help me to understand my situationThanks
server {listen 443 ssl;server_name jira.mycompany.com;keepalive_timeout 70;ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/jira.crt;ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/ssl/jira.pem;ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;ssl_ciphers HIGH:!aNULL:!MD5;ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m;ssl_session_timeout 1d;large_client_header_buffers 4 32k;gzip on;gzip_min_length 10240;gzip_types text/plain text/css text/xml text/javascript application/x-javascript application/xml;location / {proxy_pass http://localhost:8080;proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;client_max_body_size 30M;proxy_connect_timeout 300;proxy_send_timeout 300;proxy_read_timeout 300;send_timeout 300;}}
From that nginx config, I would say you need to visit https/jira.mycompany.com to see Jira.
Hi @staffbot office,
welcome to the community.
I just removed your IP, as this is a public forum and you probably do not want to publish it to the public.
You tried to connect on port 8080, where obviously your nginx is listening.
The nginx configuration you posted is listening on port 443. So you might try if you can reach your Jira on that port.
And if you did not anonymize the server name for posting it here, you should change that to the correct server name.
https/jira.mycompany.com - it is not real You mean what I need to use real domain for checking Jira ?
Yes, replace jira.mycompany.com with whatever you have on the "server" line in your nginx settings. Note that you will need to have set up that url in your DNS too.
I try to do it after getting right dnsname from my provider.Thanks a lot. I will come back soon
@Bastian Stehmann Could you help me understand where I need to fix it ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.