If I create a Service Desk issue myself, then change the reporter to a known customer, why doesn't the new reporter receive notifications?
I think you most add Reporter to Issue updated event (or any other events that you need) and after that, customer most get issue events notifications.
Thank you for the help! Reporter was already added to the event Issue Updated, but still does not receive notifications.
I am having the same issue with one of my projects. I have triple checked that reporters get notified for Issue Updated, but if I create a ticket (using the same ticket type that emailed tickets use, so I know it works) and then change the reporter after the ticket is created, the new reporter doesn't get any notifications.
Hey! Im experiencing the same issue in our Service Desk project. If a help desk analyst creates a ticket and then updates the reporter, there is no notifications for the actual reporter.
Has anyone found a work around?
I can confirm we have exactly this problem.
We have the same problem, as well. Anyone find the solution yet?
We see the problem most when we have an external web form emailed to Jira. The initial reporter is the from email address. We then change the reporter to the actual person's account that completed the web form, but they do not get the email notification that they are now the reporter.
But it also fails to send the notification on any ticket we change the reporter.
We have the same issue, how can we resolve please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.