I have been trying for quite a while to create a developer diary in Confluence.
I want to be able to record things like
- development activity
- test results
- observations
- ideas for future work.
It was something that is fairly easy to do on paper and I could do it the same way in Confluence but I'd like to be able to use some of the power of Confluence.
I did try ProjectDoc when when we were running our own server but I found it quite clumsy.
I see there is a "Diary for Confluence' add-on in the marketplace. It seems like it does exactly what I want but it is only available for server.
It looks like I will have to develop macros and templates myself to do the job but I'm wondering if anyone has done anything like this or could provide any ideas about how to go about it.