Hi,
I'm using JIRA webhooks for our integrations but today are not working. When I go to the habitual location I can't find the section: "System -> Advanced -> Webhook" or with the shortcut "g + g + webhook".
We have the cloud version JIRA v6.5-OD-03-002 and I'm the administrator.
Thank you!
This should be an available function for Cloud instances. You should raise a support ticket for this.
Yes... maybe something occured during the upgrade because the biggest version in the affected version field is the 6.4.4 and our version is the 6.5.
Thank you Timothy.
Hi David!
You may be facing the bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-43229
The engineers are already investigating the root cause of this problem to fix it. If the problem persists in the next hours, I would recommend to you to raise a ticket in support.atlassian.com
Cheers!Teilor
Hi David,
Good news! The bug mentioned in a previous comment, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-43229, has been resolved and you should no longer be facing this issue. If for some reason you are still facing the issue, please contact Atlassian Support, and we should be able to resolve it for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.