I have uploaded pptx file to a Confluence page and when accessed, it displays the presentation but the links part of slide navigations are not working.
Divya,
Can you let me know what specifically isn't working when you say the links part of slide navigations? Do you mean links within the slides, links to other slides, or something else more specifically?
Is this in the preview view itself that it's not working?
Does this occur with all PowerPoint presentations?
Regards,
Shannon
Shannon,
Links to other slides within a presentation is not working.
This is same with all the presentations uploaded to confluence directly to a page or using a macro.
Divya
Thank you for confirming. I was able to get a copy of PowerPoint to test with and can confirm the same issue. There is an ongoing bug regarding this:
Please vote on the bug and watch it in order to be updated of any progress in the future.
I can confirm that when I export the PowerPoint presentation as a PDF instead, and use the PDF macro to embed, the links do work. Perhaps this could function as a workaround for you?
Thank you, its working when exported as pdf and uploaded to Confluence page.
Also, have a problem playing .swf files when uploaded to a page directly or using multimedia macro. A message "Click to enable Adobe Flash Player" appears, cliking it displays a blank page instead of .swf file. I am trying to upload and play a quiz file, which is available as .swf file and as HTML file. Neither of the file types are previewed in the Confluence page, but it is simply allowing users to download.
Can you please help me with this issue as well.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.