I'm using the Atlassian OnDemand version of JIRA and have added a "Defer Issue" transition to my default workflow. This transition appears on many but not all of the issues that use this workflow. I can have two similar issues in the same project and one offers "Defer Issue" and the other does not. I am an admin user so I have full permissions to do (just about) anything and I've verified this with the Permissions Checker.
The article Missing Available Workflow Actions suggests running Administraton > System > Integrity Checker, but this does not seem to be available OnDemand.
It also suggests moving the issue to another project and then back again. This did not solve the problem.
It also suggests cloning the problem ticket and that does work.
I have 67 issues that have this missing transition. Is there some way other than tediously cloning these issues individually to restore access to the new transition?
Thanks in advance for any advice!