Hello,
As you can see in the attached picture, I have determined that the "Requested Date" field will be a required field, but when I create a task I can not fill it.
what can be done?
Regards,
Eitan.
Do you have the Scheduling permission?
Dear Eitan, hi!
Is this field present on create screen, assotiated with this issue type & project?
Best regards,
Vasiliy.
Hi Vasiliy,
Yes.
I have administrator permission.
Not the same. Administrators don't get all rights in projects like some tools. The permission scheme controls what you can do in projects. Being an administrator allows you to administer the tool setting such as schemes, fields, workflows, etc. Not work in any project.
Ok, I see.
Is this field assotiated with this issue & project into field configurations scheme.
If you have admin permissions try "where is my fiekd" on issue.
Yes, it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.