@Mentions user feature is not working in my JIRA account but it is working fine for my colleagues. http://prntscr.com/m4unl9Even I'm receiving emails when they mentions me: http://prntscr.com/m4uiq1I tried to find online solutions, I found following articles but I didn't find any options mentioned here..https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mentions-and-autocomplete-are-not-working-in-jira-cloud-779160727.htmlhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mentions-are-not-working-in-jira-applications-289277743.htmlWhere I can find Gear Icon, System, Global Permissions etc.?
As mentioned in the articles you linked, you'll need the "Browse Users" global permission to be able see an autocomplete list of users that you can mention.
If you're not an admin, your Jira admin will need to change these permissions for you. Instructions on how to update these permissions can be found here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-global-permissions-861253290.html
Thanks @Danny ColemanWe have checked that My and my colleagues' access is 100% identical!And we also tried by creating new account for me.. but same issue with new account.Any other solution?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.