Is it possible to automatically start the progress of an issue once a comment has been added by the assignee, or a re-assignment has been made, or some other action has taken place? Manually starting progress doesn't seem super efficient.
Jennifer,
There is nothing in JIRA Cloud that will do this. If you were using JIRA Server there is an add-on that could do this for you:
JIRA Automation Plugin
- Josh Loe
So not even taking it to the advanced level and using JQL somehow to "program" it to automate?
JQL is for searching, I'm not sure how you would use that to automate a comment -> transition.
Josh Loe
Aha! And the key to a mystery has been found. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why I wasn't able to use it. I have literally no idea how I missed this. I'm certain it is obvious and I ignored it.
Thanks, Josh!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.