I'm hitting this endpoint on the API and creating reports based on the changelog data.
https://xxxxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/agile/1.0/board/4/sprint/160/issue?startAt=0&expand=changelog,editmeta&fields=id,issuetype,created,key,summary,epic,customfield_11200,changelog,fixVersions&jql=issueType%20in%20(Story%2CTask%2CBug)
The weird thing I've run into is that I have come across issues, specifically a bug, that doesn't have a sprint value in the changelog even though it is in the sprint. If I hit the API for the issue, directly, I can see that it is in the sprint, but that does not help me.
Below consists of the only history items for this issue in the changelog. The bug was created and added to the sprint during the create process, but shouldn't that show up *somewhere*?
I'm trying to create a report to capture issues that were added to the sprint _after_ the sprint was started. In this particular example, this issue is never making it into the report because there is no data in the response connecting it to the sprint.
Anyone know a workaround or have experienced the same issue?
"histories": [
{
"id": "130062",
"author": {
...
},
"displayName": "xxxx",
"active": true,
"timeZone": "America/xxx"
},
"created": "2018-12-14T15:50:59.254-0700",
"items": [
{
"field": "resolution",
"fieldtype": "jira",
"fieldId": "resolution",
"from": null,
"fromString": null,
"to": "10000",
"toString": "Done"
},
{
"field": "status",
"fieldtype": "jira",
"fieldId": "status",
"from": "3",
"fromString": "In Progress",
"to": "10000",
"toString": "Done"
}
]
},
{
"id": "130061",
"author": {
...
},
"displayName": "xxxx",
"active": true,
"timeZone": "America/xxx"
},
"created": "2018-12-14T15:50:56.023-0700",
"items": [
{
"field": "status",
"fieldtype": "jira",
"fieldId": "status",
"from": "1",
"fromString": "Open",
"to": "3",
"toString": "In Progress"
}
]
}
]
}.....