I tried the macro Roadmap. I can add lanes and bars. I can move them around. To change text (Lane 1, Lane 2, Bar 1, Marker 2) into something useful I am suppost to select the item and edit the text. Nothing happens. Might it be the Mac?
Hello Marianne!
You should be able to edit the text in macOS. We are most likely being affected by the bug reported here:
Roadmap Planner bars not responsive on the first load - CONFCLOUD-65229
We can go ahead and try the following:
Access the affected page Enter edit mode After the editor loads, reload the page Select the Roadmap Macro and click to edit Try changing the desired text
The bug here describes that the macro is not responsive after the first editor page load. However, after reloading the page Roadmap Macro works as expected.
Let us know if this helps you out!
It worked! Thanks!
Great to know Marianne!
If you ever need assistance again, come share with the Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.