Hi
I'm missing button "start sprint"/"create sprint" in next-gen projects. Project is freshly created and current user is adming
@vicm
Please verify if you have manage sprint permission.
You can find this link to help you in verification.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unable-to-manage-sprint-due-to-missing-project-administrator-permissions-779159087.html
Regards
Prakhar
@vicm, Ensure you have the Sprints feature enabled - project > Features > turn on Sprints if not on.
@Prakhar Srivastav {Appfire}, this is associated with Next-gen projects (cloud only) for which permissions are a thing of the past. At least as the document in your link presents.
thanks, it is ON, for sure.
Also it simply fails when I'm moving bars.and it happens for several weeks, not random downtime.
@vicm, so I’m quite confused here as the image you shared is not a NG project. Are you mixing two issues/projects in one question? If you are not seeing the start sprint for the “WDP-UI” project then as @Prakhar Srivastav {Appfire} mentioned please check that you have manage sprint permissions. If this is the project you are inquiring about I would suggest editing your title here.
@Jack Brickey I'm also confused.At least is says to me "You are in a next-gen project" and it was created as next-gen project. And WDP-UI was created as NG project and in sidebar I see related to settings etc. Why It looks to You as not NG project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.