Yesterday I was working on some workflows, adding some screens, etc, but now the list of available screens has disappeared when I logged in this morning. I have no idea why. Could it be because I changed the name of a screen scheme?
Hi Tracy,
That's strange. You didn't delete any screen, right? Changing the name of the screen scheme shouldn't remove screens. If you create or edit issues you probably still see fields there which means that there is a screen associated to the projects and the issues in the project. Is this a consistent problem (i.e. do you see this problem every time you log in to JIRA)?
Carlos
Are you able to create/edit/view records ? If so, screens are there. Perhaps an application re-index will help you.
I can create and edit issues and add custom fields to screens, they just don't appear in the list. I think they are stilll there and they present when I create issues. This is a consistent problem.
How do I re-index?
In JIRA Server: Jira Settings-> System -> Advanced -> Indexing
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/search-indexing-861253852.html
I have Jira cloud. There is no option to do indexing under advanced. It has Services, Web hooks, attachments, and events.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.