Hi, I'm trying to do request, but there is a problem
Hello Andrey,
Checking the error returned on your request type creation, I think that you have a custom field required that is currently blocking the REST API.
Since it has not recognized the value "test" that you have tried to input, I think it is not a text field but maybe a field with pre-determined field options or with a different format, like a select list, a date field, etc.
That been said, Navigate to your JIRA site > JIRA Settings > Issues > Custom fields and check which is the field type. Once you do it, try to fill the field with an acceptable format.
Additionally, you can check more information about it in the documentation below:
- Create customer request
Let me know if it works for you.
Thanks, format is correct, renamed "Organization name" on "custom_id" helped me.
I'm glad to know you were able to solve your issue, Andrey.
Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.