Hi,
I have a particular scenario:
- We migrated from trello recently.
- We have boards / projects that contain a lot of columns (mapped as status). Some are actual status, other are actually just groups of stuff.
- I would like to start using the Scrum feature of the Next-Gen project, but once I activate it, on the board I can only see issues/stories that belong to an active Sprint.
- The above is not bad, but I would like to see the same board view but with no filtering. I understand that's the objective of the backlog but right now is close to unsuable as the filtering capabilities are really limited and I would like to see the original columns while I reorganize the project properly.
- If deactivate the scrum feature the board view works as expected. But this is not what I want.
Hence, my question is: Is there a way to create a custom view where I can see all the issues/stories on a board even with the scrum feature activated?