I tried to import my CSV file into JiraOps for create new issues
but I got a error as below
1. I filled severity with '2' value, system shown error as below
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Severity with ID 2 not found. ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Severity with ID 3 not found. ]
2. I filled severity with '2 - High' value, system shown error as below
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Invalid severity ID "2 - High", expected numeric value. ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Invalid severity ID "3 - Moderate", expected numeric value. ]
I confused that what value I should fill on my CSV file,
when I filled with number system said ID 2 not found.
when I filled with value that shown in JiraOps issue system said expected numeric value.
Can someone help to clarify what correct value I should fill for "Severity" field?