Hi,
New user here. I want to do some field validation on table cells and am experiencing something unusual (or maybe not).
I create a new variable ($status) for the table cell and chose list and then listed the four choices.
What i'm experiencing when I create the page (from template containing the $status variable) is that it's a seemingly twp step process. The first screen that comes up contains my template with all fields and the only ones editable are the fields with variables (like $status). I have to hit next button (which presents a normal page ) to be able to change or fill in all other text data. Then I hit Save to create the page.
I really just want one screen to fill in all information and when I get to the $status cell I want to select the choice from the list. Then hit Save to finish the page creation.
Is there some settings or options I can use to change this? My users don't really know they can change those fields on the first screen and that they have to hit "Next" to get to the rest of the form data. it's really confusing.
Thanks for any advice,
Jim