I have a large business project (projectA) containing many epics, 2 of these epics and the stories within them will be done entirely by the technology team who work in a different project (projectB). Is there a simple way to also make these Epics and Stories visible in ProjectB's backlog view for planning and work in sprints?
So far I have added a label at the Epic level to indicate that Technology will be doing the work. Then in the Technology project I amended the board query to also show issues outside of the project where that label exists but then I only get the Epic showing up and none of the stories in the Epic. Is there a query I can use that will also include all stories within the Epic? I know I could also go through each story and add the same label in but that's messy and things will get missed.
Any ideas appreciated.