I am working on a Global Implementation project. In the 1st phase of the project, we rolled out in 1 country. However, now in the 2nd phase of the project, we are going to rollout in clustors (multiple countries rollout together)
In the 1st phase of the project, when we rolled out in only one country. We had created lot of user stories which will not have an impact during the Global rollout and are going to be used as it is. We call these as GLOBAL REQUIREMENT.
For managing the regional variations, we are going to create new user stories.
The challenge which I am facing now is, I have to rollout in 6 countries (with different languages) simultaneously.
Do i need to clone the GLOBAL REQUIREMENT user stories for all the six countries ?? (My GLOBAL REQUIREMENT user stories are 100 , so 100*6 = 600 stories cloned to address different regions). The number of user stories are going to huge in this case.
I dont know, what will be the best approach to handle this as i have consider bugs raised during sprint, UAT, everthing into consideration and plan before I go on executing the plan.
Can anyone suggest the best practice and the way to handle it?