After migration from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, I have given application access to new users. When I try to assign these new users to associated projects the system can't find them. What am I doing wrong?
Hello,
Kindly make sure that these users have the Assignable User permission in the project permission scheme.
Or what do you mean by assign users to a project? Do you mean to assign user to an issue in the project?
In User management of the more general admin environment I have given users application access to Jira Software (among others). Next I want to add them as Users in the Project Settings for the Project/s they have to work on. The latter does not work, the system cannot find the users.
I would compare groups for the users, whom you can see, and for the users, whom you can not see, and find the required group.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.