I'd like to subscribe to just this page in Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+release+summary
I've read the documentation here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Subscribing+to+RSS+Feeds+within+Confluence but I don't see an RSS icon for that page and the Feed Builder seems to want me to subscribe to an entire space, rather than just this page.
Can you provide me with an RSS link for that page, and teach me how to create links like those in the future?
It's not possible to subscribe to a single page RSS feed.
Details on how to use the Feed Builder -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Using+the+RSS+Feed+Builder
Press Browse in the top bar, choose Advanced - here is the RSS options.
No, that's not it. The links there allow me to subscribe to the entier AOD space; I only want notifications when that one page changes.
And you dont want to use watch on the page level?
Watch sends emails; I want an RSS feed, if possible.
And to extend what Felipe said, you may use the label "releases" in the Feed builder that allows you to subscribe to the new releases.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.