I'm doing an analysis of a recent Sprint and would like to see what Issues were present in the Sprint at the time it started. I've had a look at the Burndown Chart and the Sprint Report but it seems that Issues are missing from these reports?
Hello,
If you have a next-gen project, you can see it in the Burndown report.
if you have a classic project, then you should see it in the Burndown chart. If an issue was added to a sprint, it will be written: issue added to sprint.
Thanks for that. I have a classic project so have looked at the Burndown Chart but there are a large number of Issues missing from this chart, any ideas why this would be the case?
I am not sure, what you mean by missing issues. Here is how my Burndown chart looks like:
The report I see only lists 19 Issues added to the Sprint from the time it started, however I know there were closer to 50 Issues added. I can't figure out why they aren't all listed.
Hi @Cheryl Young,
You can look at the Sprint Report which also reflects issues that are added or removed from the sprint. You can view all the issues added/ removed after the sprint started in the Issue Navigator too.
Hope that helps!
Regards,
Nishanth T
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.