Hello All,
My company is new to the JIRA platform and we're having some issues with Email.
1. We want to be able to send comments with the resolution. For Example, if I comment on an issue and say "your issue is resolved because of XXXX" I want the user to get that message with the notification email. At the moment when we switch to resolved, it just changes the ticket status and tells the customer to visit the portal to see the comment which is not ideal. Any idea how to work around this?
2. We need to be able to sort based on email subject lines. For example if I send an email to our JIRA support email with the subject line "Router" it should sort that as an incident and alert our network team. Any ideas on how to get that to work? I've tried changing automation rules but it does absolutely nothing.
Any help with these would be greatly appreciated.