How can I add a background color to one cell.
I already read some similar posts however it didn't work for me.
Please find below the options I can choose.
Thanks
Please find the screenshot attached
Hi @[deleted], Welcome to the community.
If you are trying to set a background color for a cell in a table, click on that cell and choose the available colors in the editor bar as like the below screenshot.
Hope this helps you.
Thanks,Ram.
Dear Ram,
Thanks for the quick response.
Unfortunately, that option does not appear when I click on the particular cell.
Regards,
Lydia
Can you attach a screenshot for more details on what are the options you were getting while clicking on the cell.
You cannot set the color for the page layouts in the native confluence.
I'm not sure I understand your answer, could you please elaborate?
You are trying to set the color to a page layout section, not the cell. The answer I provided previously does works for the table cell, not for the page layouts.
And you cannot set the background color for the page layout section, rather you can try some third party paid apps like Background Color macro.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.