Hello,
I would like to know if the following actions are possible using JIRA APIs:
Retrive specific issue ID inside an identified project.
Retrieve issue values from native and custom fields inside an identified project.
Be able to push some numeric value inside an existing custom field.
Thanks,
Hello @[deleted]
As per the APIs the issue details are based on the issuekey or the issue Id itself, could you please elaborate as to what you mean by "identified project" because the issue-key itself contains the project key.
API link to the cloud API
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-api-3-issue-issueIdOrKey-get
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/1000.824.0/#api/2/issue-editIssue
Thank you for your answer.
What I mean by 'identified project' is that a very specific project in itself which I wanted to know if these different actions were possible
Yes definitely these actions are possible in any project you want. But that's what I said you only need issue key for this operation as that carries the key of the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.