Maybe there is a better way to do this but I want to filter my Board to only show Epics with an Epic Status of "To Do" or "In Progress" in my Epics panel, can this be done? Let me give a bit more information about what I have and what I am trying to do:
I have 28 Epics currently open on my board, 11 of those Epics are not scheduled to be started in the near-term. I would like my list of Epics in the Epics Panel to show the 17 Epics that I have scheduled for 2019, maybe even just the 9 Epics scheduled for the next couple of quarters. One solution I currently have is to physically move the Epics on hold to a different project, where they can sit and wait to be moved back later next year. However, I was hoping that I could use Epic Status to better control what I see there, I have 4 states available for Epic Status, "None", "To Do", "In Progress", and "Done", would be nice if I could set long term Epics to "None" and have them not show up on my board, essentially leaving only Epics with a status of "To Do" and "In Progress" visible on my board in the Epics panel.