We use simple JIRA for managing Projects in an end user manufacturing environment. I am looking for suggestions on buying the next tool that helps me in building Gantt charts & some reports for management to show project status. What are the JIRA tool available?
Hello,
Have a look at the Structure Gant plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217809/structure-gantt-planning-at-scale?hosting=server&tab=overview
Or Big Picture:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212259/bigpicture-project-management-ppm?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
@Sanjay Kukreja,
To add with what @Alexey Matveev mentioned https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218031/ganttpro-gantt-chart-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview is also a good plugin
Please know we are using Jira on cloud, next gen project.
I think Gantt structure is not available for cloud version.
Thanks all for your replies (so far)
Hi @Sanjay Kukreja,
Why don't you give BigGantt (by SoftwarePlant) a try?
Contact us via our Portal so I could provide more details on how to configure the app for next-gen projects.
Best,Tomek
Thanks Tomek, Just signed up with an account on softwareplant link you provided.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.