I'd like to have a custom field that operates (and displays) the same way as the description field. I have created a custom field that behaves the same way (wiki renderer, etc.) but it looks like I don't have the ability to puut this field above or below the built-in Description field (to make it collapsible and not associated with the top details of the ticket).
Use Case:
We ahve a need to separate "Devloper Notes" and "QA Notes" from the requirements and reproduction steps that are int he description field. Keeping the Description field clean allows us to create internal-facing release notes from an XSLT transform on the XML output of a filter. We would prefer to have the "Develoepr Notes" and "QA Notes" fields behave and display the same way as the "Description" field.
I am fine to have to write a plugin or whatever is needed for this, just want to know if it is possible.