The jira software when click the component become blank screen.
I thinks there are error on javascript. Please fix it.
Thanks
Hello,
Could you try a different browser or clean the cache of your browser?
Still got the same problem.
Stuck on this screen.
Hello @Amirul Asyraf
Since the issue is on Jira cloud, it's best to reach out to the Atlassian support team about it
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Whilst I would also recommend contacting support as @Tarun Sapra says, I can also tell you that what you're seeing is most likely to be caused by a problem on your network or browser.
The screen you see happens a lot when you are using browser extensions or networks settings that block parts of web pages or access to servers
I can replicate what you see by telling either ad-block or no-script to block the servers Atlassian run Cloud behind.
Thanks for your suggestion. I will contact Atlassian support team.
I have tried several laptop and pc but have the same issue.
I will contact Atlassian support team.
Thanks for your assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.