Hi,
how can I add these fields (marked in red)?I have Jira (with new GUI display) and Xray and I want to write test plan and test cases with detailed steps.
Thanks.
Hi @Asaf_Zilberberg,
These fields can be in project admin > issue screen setting
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/defining-a-screen-938847288.html#Definingascreen-configure
You can add the values where it has + symbol, and add the fields as required
@Asaf_Zilberberg, if you question is answered please accept and vote for the answer
I have the new GUI
Is site administration the same as Jira Administrators global permission and is the highers permission?
Yes, According to this KB site admins have the admin permissions as well .
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-groups-744721627.html
@Inês Silva / @Bruno Conde guys I am having same issue and would like to go with the tabs view rather than seeing them in 1 column layout. Can you please assist here? Btw I am using Classic Project and not the next Gen project.
Jira Server/DC and Jira Cloud are different products although they reuse some of the concepts.
@Asaf_Zilberberg @[deleted]@Leandro , the creation dialog we showed is from Xray on Jira server; on Jira cloud it's not possible to customize the issue creation dialog, due to current Atlassian limitations. Therefore, you cannot add specific sections there to promptly fill out steps and other fields. You need to create the Test issue and then fill out the steps from the standard issue view/edit screen.
Let me know if you need further help.
=======================================Personal blog on testing, Agile, and software development: https://sergiofreire.comFollow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darktelecom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.