Hi all,
I've looked at a couple articles regarding next gen. Roadmap looks awesome and I'm hoping to utilize this. I've read various documents and cannot seem to find this feature.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Everything-you-want-to-know-about-next-gen-projects-in-Jira/ba-p/894773
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/create-edit-and-delete-next-gen-projects-942834583.html
JIRA version 7.11.2
NextGen is only available on Jira Cloud, it is not available on Jira Server.
Hello,
If you are on Jira Cloud and you can not see an option to create a next-gen project, then it means that the Administrator of you Jira Cloud instance disabled this feature. Ask your administrator to enable it.
hello Alexey, i am new to Jira but i have admin permission. I am not able to see the next-gen project options either. where in the sys admin setting should i look at and change it? thanks
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Next-gen was re-branded a couple of years ago. It's now team-managed (next-gen) and company-managed (classic) projects
thank you for the response, where is the best place (user guide) to read up on team-managed (next-gen) and company-managed (classic) projects ? and also on building roadmaps- are team managed projects better than company managed for roadmpas. thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.