So I have 2 teams and 2 Projects, and each Project has a board and tickets associated with it.
Teams: A
- Project: ProjA
- Board: BoardA (BOA)
- Stories: BOA1, BOA2, BOA3
- Columns: To Do | In Progress | Done
Teams: Z
- Project: ProjZ
- Board: BoardZ (BOZ)
- Stories: BOZ1, BOZ2, BOZ3
- Columns: To Do | In Progress | In Review | In Test | Demo | Merge | Done
Today, I need members of Team Z to work on tickets from Team A’s board, so I move the initial ticket “BOA1” into Team Z’s board (after modifying the filter to accept stories from Team A using labels).
The problem is that the ticket (BOA1) refuses to go down the other columns on the board. It only goes to:
Question:
What do I need to do to make it go to the other columns without changing BoardA structure?
Note: all the statuses that go to "In Review", "In Test", "Demo" and "Merge" in BoardZ are under “In Progress” column in BoardA
Hope this is clear…