Hi,
New to index pages but created a successful trial example with new pages - with a page property macro inserted and then created the index page.
ALL good there.
So decided to go to the next level and create a new template page for users to create a new page from that template which will be listed on the index page.
I can create the new template page with the content and layout I want but for some reason I can't add a page property macro section to it so it shows in the index page... Why??? when I can add that macro to a new page but not in the template.
When I call the macro with { it gives me the list of macros and I select the page property one then save... but nothing happens... ?
Gilbert
As a temp solution I create the page property macro in a normal page ... copy and paste it in the template page...