Hi there. I have two questions:
- We use JIRA Cloud. I don't see a way to create an SLA (for internal use) around a normal, non-JSD software ticket. An example of something I'd like to create: If Priority is High, then first response is <24 hours. Or If Priority is Medium, resolution is <5 days, etc. Can I do this or do I need to use Jira Service Desk? I want monthly reporting on the SLAs (e.g. Engineer X met 95% of SLAs, Engineer Y met 75%, etc.) From searching the community, what I want to do seems impossible without custom code or moving to Jira Service Desk, but I'd like to confirm if I'm missing something.
- We currently use Zendesk for customer tickets, then JIRA for software bug tickets. If I moved to JSD for customer tickets, can I link a software bug ticket to the customer ticket SLA? We're looking to track software ticket response times once assigned to an engineer and resolution times by assignee. This is a higher priority right now for us than customer response times, which seems easily trackable with the built-in SLA features in JSD.
Thanks!