Hello,
We have now got to a stage where we are rolling out Jira to our users. However I have encountered an issue that I can't quite crack.
For example, we have a HR template on the customer portal. One of the options I want to have is for our HR Director to select a manager - I want an email to be sent to the manager to;
1. Make sure all the details are correct and everything meets requirements.
2. Be able to look at the request and comment in any additional requirements for the new starter.
I will of course make sure that the manager is also a user on the customer portal, but can they get an email sent just to make them aware?
I need a user picker field (Which I've inputted), to send out an email to the user selected once the request has been sent in. Almost like a CC on the email.
Is this possible?
Thanks.