I have two Cloud instances. I exported a space from one, and now importing into the other. It throws this error:
The following error(s) occurred:
I dont know why the error is in Spanish, yet we only on English.
I am trying to following this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/import-a-confluence-space-724765531.html?_ga=2.99314398.194509390.1545206076-1757881126.1542737820
I have read this question, but I dont see how I add the system-administrators permission to my user?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/What-Permissions-are-required-for-Importing-Space-in-Confluence/qaq-p/893587
Hey,
This error is caused by a new bug in the product: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65273
The investigation of the root cause it is still in progress, but I have noticed that if I ignore these errors and try again to upload the file at some point the process will start, the fourth or the fifth time is processed.
@Yusuf_Mayet can you please try to ignore the error and upload again the file?
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you,
Ramona
Atlassian Support team
Hi @Yusuf_Mayet,
you could check if your user is in a group that has System Administrator permission.
To see the list of all groups, access the link https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/permissions/globalpermissions.action
From there you can check which group has the System Administrator permission. Then check if your user is in at least one group with that permission.
Does this help?
Roman.
Hello Roman,
This is that the Global Permissions page looks like. None of the items under the System Administrator column are editable. Those ticks are greyed out. Only the other columns to the right, I can change.
So I still dont know how to add myself to a group with System Administrar rights.
Thanks, that eventually worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.