To get started in Jira I started using Next Gen projects a few months back. I now know that my team needs the full functionality of Jira's Classic projects and I want to migrate my projects all to the Classic project type. I have read this article, and I understand the process of migrating from Next Gen to Classic. I'm having trouble with custom fields. I've made a handful of custom fields in my Next Gen projects that I want to use in my new Classic projects.
When I go through the steps to migrate my issues, the Confirmation screen shows a list of Removed Fields (see attachment). After seeing those fields, I went into the settings and added the ones i wanted to keep as Custom Fields. I also made sure that they are showing in the Field Configuration I am using on the project. And lastly I made sure that they are on the Screens that my project is using. I am still pretty new at this so maybe I'm missing something?
Can you migrate Custom Fields data from a Next Gen project to a Classic project?
