I thought the ability to create a sprint for a kanban board was a new feature in Jira cloud I can't seem t figure out how to do this/ Where is the steps or documentation.
Hello,
It is impossible to create a sprint for a Kanban board. You should create a scrum board.
Alexey,
That's not true not long ago in a release Atlassian made this a new feature. I know because I actually did it as a test for a company I was contracting with. Unless they pulled it out I was able to create a normal Kanban board with a backlog and create a Sprint.
Now I can't seem to recreate it or figure it out like I did before. I know for a fact in August\September 2018 it existed because I did a show and tell on it thinking how cool it was.
It may be gone now which would suck.
Hi @Dan
As Alexey mentioned we don't have sprints for kanban
Refer the below link for more details,
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-to-create-a-Sprint-in-Jira-7/qaq-p/658837
Cheers
iI find it amazing you don't know your own product. it was a feature Atlassian release but apparently it's been pulled back.
We need this feature too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.