I want to configure an Issue-Level security where an user can see only tasks related to one Epic Link. How can I configure it? Thanks
Project Settings > Issue Security Set Levels
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-issue-level-security-776636711.html
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by "user can only see tasks related to one Epic Link"
I have a project with three epic links (for example). I do not want to share this project to everyone, but I need that one person sees the tasks that are related to one of these three epics. Do you understand?
Have a look at this answer to get a way to get what you need:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Implementing-Issue-Security-without-bulk-updating/qaq-p/928811/comment-id/297974#M297974
Note you may add a User Picker custom field instead of a Group Picker one.
For step 6, you may use parentEpic() function before the bulk change:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html
Hope it helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.